Travel Packing Tips Made Easy
1. To maximize the space inside your suitcase, fold your clothing in the same way it is being done in department stores.
2. Interlock and pack. This can be done by simply laying two clothing items and wrapping them into one another. The goal is to create a cushion effect to prevent wrinkles caused by the folding method.
3. Another tip you can follow to keep your clothes wrinkle-free is to place layers of tissue in between the garments.
4. Pack chronologically. Pack the last clothing item you want to use first. Conversely, the first clothing item that you will place inside your suitcase shall be the last clothing you will wear on your trip. This helps in maintaining a neat an orderly suitcase. This also means there is no more need to rummage around your stuff to pick the best dress.
5. Pack everything tightly. This will not only give you more space for smaller items. It also helps lessen the wrinkles that might appear on your clothes.
6. Stuff smaller items such as socks into the remaining space and gaps.
7. Always include important documents and jewelry in your carry on bag to avoid any loss.
8. Lastly, label your luggage accordingly, bearing your name and address. This should be done inside and outside your suitcase. So in case your luggage goes astray and the label comes off, there are still chances of recovering your bag if the label inside was discovered.