10 Clever Ideas for Carry-On Only Travelling
1. It is always ideal to travel light but travelling light doesn't mean you can't take advantage of the maximum size carry-on luggage. Check out the average carry-on allowance so you can buy a new bag to fit those dimensions.
2. Instead of packing heavy accessories, boots and coats, wear them to save on additional luggage fees.
3. Consider buying a few items at your destination.
4. Get travel-sized bottles for your toiletries. Not only are these huge space-savers, they also help lessen the weight of your carry on.
5. Create a packing list and use it religiously. Every time you come home from a trip, cross out the things you never used. As you travel, this list will become denser and more accurate.
6. Instead of the traditional folding method, roll your clothing. It is not only helpful in saving space, it also keeps your clothes from wrinkling.
7. Purchase special travel clothing. These apparels are mostly lightweight, breathable, non-creasing and quick-drying. There are also several convertible clothing items available such as trousers that turns into shorts.
8. Wear clothing with numerous pockets. Your items need not be in your carry-on all the time. Pockets of cargo pants can be utilized to carry smaller items such as keys.
9. Buy travel accessories. Travel-sized items are not only limited to toiletries, there are also towels and other accessories that are quarter the size of standard ones.
10. Ask Other travellers for their tips. They'd sure be happy to share how they do it.